- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Here’s the first ever guest comic by an actual squirrel. “Squirrelhood. Badly Doodled.” sounds like it could become a successful spin-off along the lines of Frasier or….some other successful TV spin-off.
Thanks Mr Squirrel!
The situation in “Fatherdazz. Badly Dazzled.” is so familiar to me and I have been in many of these situations over the years (and I am sure there are more on the way!). Parenting can be very embarrassing like that!
Please check out his great comic which is one of my absolute favourites at the moment – with a style that reminds me of the many great European comics I read as a child. Ben’s also got a great competition going at the moment so check that out as well. All you need to do is create a monster! Although I haven’t done it myself yet. Sorry Ben…
Over the next 5-6 weeks I will post a guest comic every Thursday and here is the first one.
It’s by the multi-talented artist, potter (if that’a a word), comics creator and animal lover – Dust Piggies. Check out his hilarious comics over at dustpiggies.com, you really won’t regret it.
Thanks Dust Piggies for the comic and for making my beard look so fabulous!