- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
I thought that was it for guest comics this time around and then this beauty arrived in my inbox courtesy of the great TS Comics guys M&M. Not only have they managed to blend our two comics brilliantly, there is also a reference to an old favourite of mine Complaint Chief.
Thanks M&M! And please check out TS Comics while you are online!
This time the guest artist stays in the family. “Motherhood. Madly Doodled.” is by my talented wife, Alison, who is also the other person our son pings his thoughts off. Alison has illustrated a couple of books and has her own art journal/site where she shares her process and illustrations. Well worth a read everyone!
Today’s guest comic is brought to you by man of many talents – Jon Esparza, who is the busy creator of several comics over at his Crazyverse (Mike and Mindy, Peppertown and Bubblefox). They are all available on his site so go check them out when you have a minute! Just click here
Jon is also incredibly supportive of other peoples’ webcomics on Twitter and one of the first people ever to retweet my comic, which I am eternally grateful for.
Thanks for the support Jon and thanks for the great guest comic which is a sequel to one I made for him a while back! You can see that one here