- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Back in November we created a competition to see who could design the best Santa Poopy. The winners would get (other than the fame and the riches) a chance to be written in to one of my future comics. “That would be easy” I thought to myself. Well, it wasn’t. So I asked my son and and co-writer for an idea and this is what he came up with.
The two winners were the incredibly talented and all round good guys, Crispin Wood of Small Blue Yonder fame and Ben, the creator of DazzWorld! Check them out. They are very funny and loads better at drawing than I am.
ps. My son insists on calling Bernius the Blue, Dazz, just in case readers of DazzWorld are wondering what is going on here!
It’s my 2 year Doodleversary! Two years of drawing all the chats I’ve had with my amazing son and two years of learning how to draw. Thanks to everyone who have supported me up till now. Don’t go! I have enough for a few more years.
Here is a guest comic by my son and number 2 fan (his words). It’s me, drawing at the desk in his room. I’m smiling and humming and it looks like I have an eye patch plus massive muscles.