- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Another day, another redrawn comic from the very early days of my comic. You can see the original here.
This is also the first ever comic in colour! Something I am very excited about and will try and do a bit more of in the future. I just need to figure out how to get the colours right after I have scanned it (on my very poor scanner).
Here are all 9 “episodes” of the Factory Saga. It was good fun to do another long story line for once (the other two were The Toothbrushing Saga and Wormy) and I hope you’ve enjoyed it. I love my son’s imagination and the incredible inventions he comes up with. Even if some of them might be tricky to carry out in real life.
I am off to the library to find a book about how to build a factory. Thanks for reading!
As you might be able to tell this comic is a bit different from all the rest of my work. The reason is that a few week ago my good Twitter pal The History Twins suggested that I’d make a comic with cut out figures (my son and I had been making Diary of a Wimpy Kid so that prompted the suggestion). How could I say no to that?!
So, here it is. Hope you enjoy it. This is what the photo shoot looked like in case you are interested!