- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
A new version of one of my early comics. You can see the original here.
For three weeks I have been drawing footballers as a fun little side project to my regular comic. It wasn’t supposed to go for the entire tournament – just a drawing of one player from each team in the European Championship. Just one. Well, now I have drawn a hell of a lot more. For each round a team progressed I would draw a new player but I thought the Final needed a full set of players including their coach.
The keen observer has noticed that there are more than 11 players for each team but that’s just the way it is.
Here’s how the drawings of Oskar have changed over the first year. Quite a change.
I can’t believe I’ve been doing this for a year now. It’s been quite a journey in terms of improving my drawing skills, being disciplined in drawing most nights (now that I have a deadline), and just keeping up with Oskar’s many sayings and observations.
I’ve enjoyed every minute of it and I’m so please that people enjoy reading it. I never thought I would meet so many people through my cartooning, in fact, I had no idea that there were so many cartoons out there.
Thanks for reading and stay in touch. I hope to make the website a bit more interactive and pleasing to the eye in 2015.