- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Here are all 9 “episodes” of the Factory Saga. It was good fun to do another long story line for once (the other two were The Toothbrushing Saga and Wormy) and I hope you’ve enjoyed it. I love my son’s imagination and the incredible inventions he comes up with. Even if some of them might be tricky to carry out in real life.
I am off to the library to find a book about how to build a factory. Thanks for reading!
As you might be able to tell this comic is a bit different from all the rest of my work. The reason is that a few week ago my good Twitter pal The History Twins suggested that I’d make a comic with cut out figures (my son and I had been making Diary of a Wimpy Kid so that prompted the suggestion). How could I say no to that?!
So, here it is. Hope you enjoy it. This is what the photo shoot looked like in case you are interested!
Guest artist of the month: Oskar
Title: Going home after a nice day in the park
Medium: Mechanical pen